Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Jennifer! Now Bend Over!

"Favorite Customer" or "The Street-stalker"  

"The Perfect Gift" or "The Gift That Keeps On Cumming"
Hello, darlings.
Jennifer from Jennifer's TG Caps of Defiance makes some wonderfully devious captions.  Because it was her birthday, I decided to give her something special - I'm sure she will enjoy her gifts.  After all, every girl wants new jewelry and a man to make their lives better, right?

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes! I just love to be pampered, or ravished. Caressed or tied up. just use me like you wish, the old me is long gone now. there's no need too fool myself, I may have been a big strong man before. but now.. Now I'm just a soft delicate woman waiting too used by anyone stronger then me.

    Thanks so much Simone! I loved them. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so hot, i love how Jennifer is taken and is made to do to what ever the bigger stronger alpha male feels like doing to her! Feeling conquered, made to feel embarrassed but at the same time thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What delightful birthday presents, I'm sure they are both a pleasure to give and to receive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh yes how well you put it Tina!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These gifts were so wonderful that I have to comment on them again. ^_^ I just loved how submissive I am in them, and as Tina pointed out, made to do what ever the bigger and stronger alpha male wants. It's such a beautiful contrast, it gets me every time.

    thank you again Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm familiar enough with Jennifer's prefs to know that she LOVED these, even if she hadn't just said so right above me :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...