Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

[Exclusive Caption] "Gifts Of The Goddess" or "This Will Do"


A little personal indulgence here with the new Exclusive Caption, darlings.  There's a price you must pay, but sometimes it's worth it!

Thanks again for all the comments, it makes me want to do more.

8 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I just love the Succubus like ability you have mistress. Drain me of every drop of masculinity, make me feel like the little slave girl you so desire at your feet. Zap me of my male pride and strength, and give me chains and heels to forever remain your little pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indulge away, hon - absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, so lovely! Simone you turned out so fucking nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an astounding origin! now i will pray to you for guidance, Goddess Simone.

    Diana
    http://moongoddess64.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when you do caps about yourself, you're just so hot when you turn into Simone. Great caption!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Story is very nice, but the pic and layout/colors take it over the top.... I LOVE this picture, by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this origin tale and the purple and black in it makes me want to adopt it as THE SIMONE ORIGIN.

    The Goddess mention, the willing transformation and acceptance, and the new purpose...very well done.

    Love the mix of styles and experimentation in your early Caps as well. Something you have maintained to this day and continued to hone as you learned the craft. Very encouraging to someone just getting started.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...