Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, July 8, 2010

"What Happens In Vegas" or "Blonde Bombshell Ambition"


Blondes.

I can't say I'm huge on them, but they serve a purpose.  The right blonde can stop traffic, and in this case, Sammie will be doing just that in this sexy new body.  I just hope she can forgive me for not making her a red-head.

5 comments:

  1. Bang-up batch of captions to kick off your Blog, sweetie!

    Incredibly hot blonde, and nice nano-bot story!

    /hugs

    Best Wishes!

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful caption, Mistress. ~curtsey~

    Of course, i sympathize with sammie. i'd rather be a strawberry blonde than just a blonde.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comments. I do prefer a sexy redhead, but as I said, the right blonde for the right situation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this one! Always nice to see some transformation that's obviously wanted(at least initially, and in the open!:P) by both parties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful combination of story and pictures here Mistress.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...