Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, July 8, 2010

"I Forgot Tell You" or "Wearing His Heart"


It's hard for me to say which I enjoy most, sweet captions with happy endings or sexy captions where my subject is changed into the perfect submissive.  Both has a draw to me, so it's not suprizing that I enjoy doing both types of caps along with a little of everything in between.

I made this for Amanda McCree over at Rachel's Haven.
This one I did with the idea of a cute fairy tale.  Not my usual visual but I love the final product.  Sexy with a sweet sentiment behind it.

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet story, so cute and sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's nice to have a sweet caption like this. Just to be a beautiful girl and fall in love with a sweet boy would be enough!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...