Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Crossing The Wrong Woman" or "The Fuckdoll Wore Fuck-Me Pumps"


Just because I love making boys into girls doesn't mean the process shouldn't feel good.  I think it should usually feel like the best experience in the world.  Being born again thru lust and pleasure. . . . now that's the way to live.  In the case of Nadine, she decided to make me upset.  I still allowed her to feel the untold pleasures of femininity.  When I'm done with her, she's going to feel a lot more pleasure. 

2 comments:

  1. What can I say about this caption?

    The pic is exquisite....

    The story is wonderful and unique...

    The presentation is professional and slick...

    Yeah.. I HATE it :)

    /JK

    WONDERFUL Caption, darling, as always!

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't make you upset again, Mistress.
    But give me some more pleasure, please. I need it...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...