Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, July 16, 2010

"Cult of true womanhood" or "Personal Preference"


When I train my girls, I usually do it for fun.  However, many times I make them to order.  In the case of Mei here, she's been trained for quite a while to appear to be the perfect woman.  She's going to make her new master happy as she will always be perfect in public. . . in private she will also show her perfection in different ways.

2 comments:

  1. I greatly enjoy your training and look forward to you blowing your influence into my soul over and over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Caption! I love how the light and girly pic contrasts with the darker story.. I also like the vertical line with the "Title" include.. nice touch!

    /hugs

    Steffi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...