Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, March 19, 2012

"Under Heel" or "Candy Coated Lovers"

Fancy Footwear will always make a girl feel her best.  Sometimes they do more for a girl than you would imagine:




I decided to play with two themes that I'm surprised I don't see combined more - magical heels and turned into objects.  While I personally have NO desire to turned into something inanimate I know some of my readers enjoy the trope.  However, I do enjoy the idea of someone being used to make me more feminine and pretty.  I've always enjoyed magical clothing because it's often close to procession.  I was going for that kind of vibe with the writing.

The image was perfect - I've always had this idea for a story/caption about being a woman with sexy shoes that were once former lovers who wished to make her beautiful and this image fit it so easily.  The fact that it's Dita only made it icing. 

6 comments:

  1. I've never been a fan of 'turned into an object' caps myself, but I think this is a wonderful cap. The image looks like it was made for the story you wrote here! Great cap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't resist the image, it just screamed to be made into a cap. Going to love the overall ascetics of this one more than anything else when I go thru and pick my faves.

      Delete
  2. Certainly not a fan os TF as well, but always intrigue me in a more arousing way than any other. Just to think what would happen gives me the chills! :)

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something about the overall idea was fun, even if I personally would NEVER want this to happen.

      Delete
    2. It's either something you like or you don't imho although i'd never deny in your company having a thing for objectification as fetish.

      Delete
  3. Love the idea of being irrestably changed by the shoes. Very sexy! Not into the part about people turning into shoes. Overall, though, very hot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...