Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Sunday, December 27, 2015

Tempting Whisper | A little Longer

http://misstresssimone.blogspot.com/2015/12/temping-whisper-little-longer.html#more
Click image to go to caption




Flexing old reflexes in anticipation for a return . . .







Click image to view in full size. 


6 comments:

  1. Very sensual description of addiction Simone! I Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to have you back, mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a good flexing. i do hope you are captioning soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, so it finally occurred to me to check your blog again and I'm glad I did! I'm starting from the back, so I'm reading this little treat first.

    What a carnal and salacious piece! I haven't thought too much about bodysuit storage...probably because I'd be wearing mine all the time if I had one haha, but I can definitely see how tempting it would be to see it there in front of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...