Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

"It's Just Business" or "A Match Made In. . . ."


I love happy accidents and this caption was a perfect example.  I made it for Dee @ Dee-lusions of Grandeur because when I saw the picture, I immediately thought she would enjoy it.  I had no intention of making this caption because I was originally working on another one.  But this was a case when the picture sparked an idea; being the Dee tends to like more "meta" captions.  This one seemed not to need much explanation as the picture was completely interesting on it's own. Also, I love being able to blend humor with wickedness.

4 comments:

  1. I'm Amazed how you can come up with such good stories always mistress ^-^
    You sure put a lot of care on this one
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very evocative; with a few words you do let us know a lot about this girl and what is going on. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Subtle and yet evocative we soon get to know exactly what is going on and where it may end.
    Marvellous!
    *curtseys* sissygurl belinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Urrggh, this is the 2nd time in like 3 days that I found out I hadn't posted in a blog when I thought I did (it happened in Jennifer's blog as well) so this time I'll make sure I click the extra buttons needed to post.

    I like meta, what can I say! Well, let me rephrase that, I like it when its done well. Not everyone can pull it off. You definitely know what you are doing, so its fun to see what you can come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...