Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, May 20, 2011

"A Firm Grasp" or "Craving What You Hate"


I know some of you dolls wish for a man to take over and show you who's boss.  Perhaps he would give you a body like this one, slim yet shapely, feminine and smooth.  You'll be too weak to fight against him, but by the time he's done, all you'll want is for him to use you as he pleases.

7 comments:

  1. You have captured the essence of it in this one.Excellent work! Capture the mind and the body will surely follow, loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sexy story and I sure wouldn't mind being transformed like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know this one got me hot under the collar Mistress. *blush* Some of the moments you described in this caption just makes me melt at the mere thought of it.

    The bosses daughter parading him around at the salon reminds me of some my all time favorite captions, and for you to recapture those sexy, enthralling moments of my early Tg years on the web. You ended up pushing some of my favorite buttons. ^_^

    Needless to say, I enjoyed it quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one was really great. Thank you for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's true, I admit, like sasha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right, Mistress. I liked this caption. (Not all of it, but the journey into submission was wonderful.)

    Jillisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marvellous (can't think why i missed it) and it's so true i would him to use me as He pleases in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...