Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, July 11, 2014

Last Friday Night | Gold Standard


http://misstresssimone.blogspot.com/2014/07/last-friday-night-gold-standard.html#more
Click image to go to post & caption



T.G.I.F!




Click to view full size image



I made this one for Dee.  When I found this image I had no intention of doing this type of caption with it, but it made perfect since once I started to brainstorm.  The only thing I have to say about it really is this:  Instead of Necronomicon, I intended to use "Tolbin's Spirit Guide" as a Ghostbuster's reference.  However, the little geek inside my head kept screaming "It's NOT a SPELLBOOK, it's a REFERENCE GUIDE."  so I gave in and went looking for more famous fictional spellbooks.  I settled on the Necronomicon because it's easily the most famous.

In other words, this simple caption required research. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...