Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Gender-Note Captions (Nine Captions Total)

Once upon a time, I had this idea to use the concept of the Deatnote Universe (an anime/manga horror/thriller series) in TG.  I created a series of captions dealing with this theme and used them on Rachel's Haven.  I even wrote out a little mini backstory and some rules for this universe to it could be used by others.  Problems arose with the amount of rules planned and I felt scaling back was best.  Still, I never got rid of the captions and I always thought it was worthy of use.  A year ago I had even planned on doing a blog of nothing but captions in this universe but I stopped when I got busy doing other captions.  Do you think it's worth revisiting?  Tell me what you think:




First, The Single Captions

For Dee

For Dalene

Nadine

Wendi

Bren

Courtney


Now For The Multi-panel series captions.



Crystal



Katie Milloy



Rebecca Morlay

7 comments:

  1. Oh I really enjoy this mysterious Gender Note series. Sounds like a little note can carry a lot of weight. You make it seem like it is part of a much grander design. A great mystery.

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea as a concept, it's pretty hot and seems to have a lot of potential...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I really want to rewatch Death Note. >.>

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an epic posting. very well done. Seems like a unique concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved the concept of this, but was a little confused by the rules and didn't jump into it.

    Not your fault, mine. I loved that the complexity of the rules gave birth to so many Cap Ideas.

    And yes, you should definitely revisit. This and Glamour Games are wonderful universes to play in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...