Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, March 27, 2013

An Update

I have been preparing to bring new content to my blog.  One will be an original story, the rest are new captions.  I know it's been a while, but bare with me.  Perhaps I'll post a preview soon if you are all good little girls.

6 comments:

  1. It's highly unlikely that I'll ever be good or little! But I'm all for 'bare -ing' with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can do good for You, Mistress and look forward to seeing them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wate hun ;) hugs, Sedra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news! Your fans still check your blog quite often. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome possum! :P I'm looking forward to it Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anticipation is half the delight of waiting for a new Cap from you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...