Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Wednesday, February 15, 2023

LUCRATIVE INVESTMENT | JOYFUL BURDEN



 

 

Click image to view full size

 “Ooo, someone’s excited today!” I cooed as I affectionately rubbed my tummy.  My little passenger kicked against my hand, their enjoyment evident.  I was on my way to get my nails done and meet with some friends later.  To most, I appeared to be a young and vibrant expectant mother and that’s exactly what I wanted the world to see me as.  The truth was certainly more perplexing to the uninitiated.

I’m blessed with the gift of the arcane - eldritch power that most people would simply call magic.  Like most, I trained in secret with others of my ability and I learned to weave powerful spells to alter almost anything around me.  Once I mastered my skill, I used my power to explore my feminine side.  The first time I transformed myself into a woman I knew I would spend most of my time this way.  It just feels right.  However, I learned of another and surprisingly lucrative advantage to my abilities.

The child within my womb is actually a client and they are paying for a full weekend.  They get to experience the maternal comfort of the womb - completely aware of the sensations that come with it.  I nurse and nurture them with my body as any mother would and I in turn get to feel the bond of mother and child.  I become a vessel for life and it brings me absolute joy.  They return to normal after their time is up and I am paid well for my service.

My clients say it eases their stress and allows them to simply exist in a place of comfort.  I adore the sensation of having a swollen tummy and the rush of maternal hormones it brings me.  My clients pay quite a lot for even just a few hours of time as a child growing within my womb.  The wealthiest of my clients pay top dollar to spend a trimester nursing within me.  My next client has booked the most time ever - nine months to full term.  I’m excited because I’ll soon know what it’s like to give birth.  This experience will also assure that I will be wealthy beyond my needs.  Still, I have no plans to stop.  Nothing else gives me this much purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! My reading came to a screeching hault when I got to that 3rd paragraph. I even had to read the first sentence a few times to really understand the uniqueness of this cap!!

    Well done, Simone. Your creativity truly knows no limits!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...