Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Sunday, January 29, 2023

Idolize 3 | Feel Special

 

 

The next chapter in Natalia's adventure!

Please make sure you read the previous chapters before continuing: 

 

Click to view full size caption

Click to view full size caption

Click to view full size caption

Click to view full size caption

Click to view full size caption

 

4 comments:

  1. I love how much Natalia thoroughly enjoys her role as a stand-in! But I can't imagine how hard it must be for her to shift back to spending time as Nathan😕 (I mean, I get so bummed just having to take off my panties, hose, and heels haha!)

    I'm looking forward to reading her adventures as she makes her way through Auntie's lovely list;)

    Ciao! Elise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you have been enjoying my new work. I also see you have been going through some older offerings! I thought there would be a huge let down after spending a week as a glamorous diva. It would take some time coming down off of such a high.

      Delete
  2. Love that ending! The picture is perfect for it. What a dream job! -WedgeFel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting. Glad you really liked this.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...