Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, July 25, 2011

Ask The Goddess - The Bunny or the Bimbo?

There's a blacklog of questions I need to get to, but for now, I'll pick a few and go thru them then do the rest later in the week.


1) Do you have a favourite Teddy Bear or Plushie? If so where do you put him/her?

This is from Belindachan.

I don't have any particular plushie that I need.  However, I would love to have a familiar of some sort.  A girl who could be turned into a pet of some kind like a cat.  The then the girl would transform back and forth and do my bidding.  A lovely little spy in more way than one!

2) Can you do somemore captions haveing to do with pregnancy, please? 

 If I end up doing some more captions for people who enjoy those preferences, then yes.  I can't say I particularly love doing them but every so often if I find a good picture then I'm all for it.  Those I have done usually have an "it" factor I love that brings out that particular instinct in me.   

3) do you think since i have been taking female hormones for 3years i could become a passible women

I wish it were that easy.  Might be something you should be asking a doctor.  I do wish you the best and I hope you are taking them properly.

4) i want to be a sissy

Are you doing anything to make this happen?  Do you have the proper panties or the right dresses?  If not than You've got a lot of work to do!  

5) What inspired you to establish the Modern Goddess blog?

I wanted a place to explore themes on my own outside my usual place on the haven.  Most of the captions I did at the Haven for for others but few were just on things I felt like doing at the time.  Having my own blog allowed me to do that and find more of the themes I personally enjoyed.  I also wanted to display work I've done outside of the haven itself.

6) Do you prefer to be eith a playboy bunny or a bimbo

Always the Bunny if I have to be one.  the bunny can play the bimbo when it's convenient, but her allure has power over the men who see her.  Also who wouldn't want a cute costume?

7)What else can you tell us about yourself?

Besides enjoying creating captions, I'm an avid reader and movie buff.  I'm a bit of a music snob and my tastes go all over the place.  What I listen to mainly depends on my mood and/or activity at the time.  I often pay attention to the process of creation as well as the creation itself - this is an all forms of art and pop culture.  Anything else you'll have to ask. . . or I won't tell :)

5 comments:

  1. Dark and naughty responses as always mistress!
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    P.S: I do want my own catgirl ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. great resonses hun, as for #3 i agree with what you said, and if she under a dr.'s care, after 3 years she should be passable depending on what else she has had done, just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, didn't realise you were a music snob too! I'm pretty eclectic myself.

    Hehe, we should have a chat about music sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A plush Corgi from Cowboy Bebop

    AND

    A very glam Playboy Bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...