Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, August 5, 2013

"Step by Step" or "Learning To Accept" [EXPLICIT]

Click to go to post & caption


Caitlyn Is a fast learner. 





Click to view full size caption

This is the last caption I did for Caitlyn before she decided to take a sabbatical.  She's always been fun to create for and while this wasn't as explicit and I had intended, I was happy with it.   Luckily, she got to see it before hand.


*If you haven't noticed, I've decided to add an Explicit tag to the more racy content here.  From now on I'll put it into the title and in the label.  It's mostly a judgement call but anything dealing with heavy duty sexual themes, sexual nudity will be labeled.  I know some of you aren't big on the hardcore themes.  I would love to hear about some tags you think I could create for other captions that often appear here.

Transcript:


Calm down, Caitlyn.  Don’t tense up.  Relax and accept it.  Breathe.  No need to whimper and fight.  This is just another step.  You’ve taken so many for me already. Your skin is so soft now.  Your hair is grown out and the hormones have given you real curves.  You’re a beautiful little sissy but that’s only half the picture, my dear.  You haven’t tasted your first cock yet.  Your ass is clenching around my strap-on because you’re afraid.  You’ll never take a Brahma bull’s cock if you aren’t ready for him.  Slow down, sweetie.  Let me get you open.  I’ll fuck you softly at first;  But only at first.  You need to know what it’s like to be handled by rough hands.

Yes! That’s is, take it all in, my dear.  A good sissy’s ass knows how to accept.  Good, Caitlyn.  That’s a good slut.  I’m so proud of you.  You’ll be ready for the next step sooner than you realize.

4 comments:

  1. A great hot caption, Mistress. The labelling of your posts is appreciated as it a least it does alert anyone whose not into more Explicit captions as to he concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work hun love the Explicit ones the best. keep it up hun, hugs Sedra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea to label your caps! I usually include my label as an actual label, but this makes much more sense since the reader can see it much easier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed a lot of the little tweaks you've done on the site, the labels, the new Stamps, and the "You Might Like This" under the Caps that leads to other discoveries.

    I am blanking on Other Labels atm.

    The Cap itself was a mix of soft and rough, the gentle verbal coaxing with whispers of harsher pleasures, the soft colors contrasted with the pain/pleasure of the girl's face. Very nicely done and an excellent gift for Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...