Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Friday, June 21, 2013

"Impossible To Ignore" or "Stepping Into The Spotlight"


Click Image to go to post & Caption

 I dare you not to look.


 


Click Image to view full size caption

It's funny where you get inspiration from.  Once again a commercial sparked an idea.  The "Impossible to Ignore" by Kia (google it).  Made me think of this idea.  The first time I saw it, I thought "I want to be HER!"  The model was everything I love: elegant, graceful, sexy and a showstopper.  I simply took the idea and ran with it.

Of course I put my own edge to things.  How did this sexy creature turn into THIS?  What made her this way?  It's all fun to speculate and I am already thinking it could be a fun story to write.  Do you think so?

8 comments:

  1. This commercial made me think along this line too, thanks for making it a sexy cap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Based on the comments by you and some others, I wasn't the only one who had this thought. I'm glad I made it into something enjoyable.

      Delete
  2. I like your prose style flowing smoothly as we learn of how the transformation has turned the tables at the reunion, that in real life might well be a "OMG moment".
    I'm sure it would be a fun story to write and you'd do it perfectly. A+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sexy cap Simone!

    My mind too went to a TG subject when I saw that commercial, but sadly it was just my mind fluttering away wondering if Dee was going to replace her favorite word (Credenza)with the title of that car.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always believed in the seductive powers of advertising. I didn't get to welcome you back when you returned from your break in captioning so it's good to see you creating a lot more great and inspirational caps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always lovely when you stop by. Is it safe to assume you'll be creating more wonderful content yourself?

      Delete
  5. Wow. That back half of the caption was downright mesmerizing! Stunning diction and a delicious ending! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Powerful Expressions of Self caps you do, and this one was delicious!!

    Loved the elegance of the text and the words, with just a little bit of bitch sprinkled here and there for flavor.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...