Pages

▼

Monday, June 24, 2013

"Why Do Good Girls Love Bad Boys?" or "Seeing The Appeal"

Click on Image to view post and go to caption





Maybe being bad is good. . . oh so good.





Click on image to view it in full size
I made this caption for Raven, my pretty little bird.  She's a clever girl with some sexy stories that she's created.  Perhaps you too see the appeal of walking on the wild side? 

3 comments:

  1. Seductive, classy and i'm sure Raven will love it! Personally i like a bit of spunk in a Man ordinarily never mind in bed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm...very nice. This cap was loaded with great phrases and writing, but I think my favorite has to be "...her lover's cock sliding inside and stirring her soul...". Wow, talk about great imagery! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a Simone Cap Stamp Collector Page!! They are all so exquisite and beautiful!

    Romantic, sensual and the flowering of her acceptance and change into a lover of bad boys was written in prose that is as seductive as the act described!!

    ReplyDelete