Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Monday, May 19, 2014

Social Exposure | Steffi's Big Reveal

http://misstresssimone.blogspot.com/2014/05/social-exposure-steffis-big-reveal.html#more
Click on image above to go to post and caption


A little exposure won't hurt Steffi.... 


Click on image above to view full size


You have NO idea how happy it made me to see Britney/Steffi posting captions again.  She has a way of spinning her tropes and elements into fun stories.  Any fan of force femme CD stories will love her work.

I decided to honor her return with something I hope will be a welcome caption.  I liked the idea of this photo being the caught girl realizing her fun time is over.  Girl time is no longer her own and the stakes have been drastically raised. 

I honestly wanted to do something with more weight, but this idea and image fit too well to pass up. 



 Transcript
"Heeey Baby! Did STEFFI enjoy her shopping trip today?  I see the salon did a FANTASTIC job with her makeup and nails.

Oh the look on your face is priceless!  I’m going to LOVE rewinding that back to view it later!  Yes, my sweet little bimbo, your secret isn’t so secret anymore.  I’ve known all about Steffi and her little excursions when I’m out of town.  Steffi’s big day out is going to be a wonderful addition to my collection, but i don’t think it should end just yet.  In fact, I think she needs to have some new adventures, don’t you?

So Steffie, why don’t you make your way a few blocks down to the coffee shop on the corner; It’s time we meet face to face.  I suggest you hurry - I might get bored and decide to share all my videos and pictures of you on Facebook with all of RON’S friends.  Oh and no pouting or crying, sweetie - this is for your own good.  Besides I want my girlfriend to look her best when I introduce her to my friends.  It’s time I stopped pretending to be straight and it’s time YOU stopped pretending to be a man.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cap Simone! I'm sure Steffi will adore it.

    I especially like that photo. It perfectly gives that other side of the story without writing a word of what 'Ron' is thinking or saying. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know you love it when the subject is given little voice in the situation: it adds to a feeling of helplessness you enjoy so much. It's lends itself to dialogue captions and the image was perfect for such a story.

      Delete
  2. a great caption in Steffie style it is great to see her back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very much meant to emulate her style with my own twist. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  3. LOVE the caption :) /HUGS Love the expression, love the lips and eyes, love the nails.... Of course, I LOVE the story also! You know all of my buttons, and mashed quite a few with this one :)

    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very very glad it hit the spot. I hoped it would. If I can find more I will TRY to continue.

      Delete
  4. I'm glad to see "Steffie" back as well. Last line of this cap is classic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...